A-Attached or Single? Attached
B-Best Friend? Aaron of course
C-Cake or pie? Pie, unless it’s cheesecake (which I think is more on the pie side anyway).
D-Day of choice? Friday.
E-Essential Item? Ipod
F-Favorite color? Baby blue
G-Gummy bears or worms?
H-Home town? Grew up in Salt Lake
I-Favorite indulgence? Coca Cola
J-January or July? July for sure. I'm a sun baby.
K-Kids? One and a half
L-Life isn't complete without? My family
M-Marriage date? July 31st
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 1 bro, 1 sis, 2 sisters-in-law, and 3 brothers-in-law.
O-Oranges or Apples?
P-Phobias? Being crushed, no underground caves for me.
Q-Quote? “Choose the one you love and love the one you choose”
R-Reasons to smile? Ashton is saying the funniest stuff – at the mall he told Gram that he wanted popcorn
Gram: Do you have any money
Ash: Yeah
Gram: where is it?
Ash: In my mom’s purse….mom can I have money?
S-Season of choice? Summer, Summer, Summer
T-Tag 3 people: I hate that…if you want to do it do it…
U-Unknown fact about me? I hate birds, like as in pets, I think their gross and so noisy
V-Vegetable? Broccoli?
W-Worst habit? Leaving my shoes all over the house – drives Aaron crazy!
X-Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound – don’t xray’s mean your hurt?
Y-Your favorite food? Anything Italian
Z-Zodiac sign- Virgo
3.16.2008
ABC of me
Tagged...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
fun to learn new things about my sissy!
Post a Comment