We went to the Zoo yesterday with my family. Ashton of course had his favorite buddy to do everything with - Uncle Scott. He loved to see all the animals but he was terrified of the alligators!
I finally have some time to congratulate you on your cute little baby boy. He's like a month now. I hope everthing is going well, it looks like it is. I love that Ashton loves to be a cowboy. He is so cute. My daughter Lydia is also terrified of the alligators. Too funny.
1 comment:
I finally have some time to congratulate you on your cute little baby boy. He's like a month now. I hope everthing is going well, it looks like it is.
I love that Ashton loves to be a cowboy. He is so cute. My daughter Lydia is also terrified of the alligators. Too funny.
Post a Comment