
Colten: Went to the doctor this week and weighs 11 lbs, 22.5" tall. Just to compare at this exact age Ashton weighed 13.5 lbs and was 25" tall! Colten has gotten so aware of people paying attention to him, he will coo and smile as long as you continue to tell him how cute he is!
Ashton: Has been saying the funniest things lately. The other night we were getting ready for prayers when his stomach gurgled, he said: Mom my belly is hungry again. Me: no it's not you just ate something. Ashton looking down: Belly, mom says no.
He's asked Aaron what his girlfriends name is, then told him I was mad at him yesterday but not today, Mom's happy to see you today- I don't know where that came from.
Told his Papa that he likes getting to trouble, it's fun!
And told me when I said we had to clean the house before his friend comes over "yeah so carter doesn't say 'oh no the house is a mess' and I say 'Don't worry' then I sing like Oscar (from shark tales) 'don't worry 'bout a thing."
My favorite "Mom, I'm just chillin'."


2 comments:
I have a new crush on Colton, he is precious.
I love that picture of the two boys! That's awesome they have each other to play with.
Post a Comment