Ashton has been saying the funniest things. - Last night he was riding in the car with his dad when they came up next to a coca-cola truck... ASH: Look dad that's a soda truck Dad: What kind of soda is it? Ash: The kind mom drinks, but it's not good she needs to have drinks like us, like orange juice and apple juice.
- "If I did that my tent would fall down and I would say 'what the heck!'"
- "I'm gonna go live at Carter's house but Colten can stay here."


2 comments:
LOL. Claar just called me and told me a funny one about Ashton. I guess she told him not to be rude when he made a comment and he got all quiet and then a minute later said "Aunt Emily..."hahaha...guess I am the only mean one he is used to...
ok. your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment