"Zero days until the election. Zero: The number of times in our nation's 232 year history, as of the time of writing, that the country -- despite being originally populated by dark-skinned Eurasian migrants, having a multi-continental populace going back longer than the country itself, currently boasting a citizenry with genetic ties to every conceivable place in the world, and a roughly equal (though leaning female) gender breakdown -- has seen fit to elect a non-white, non-male person as either its president or vice president.
Today is the last day in our nation's history that we'll ever have to admit that again."
-From the daily show blog yesterday
I am happy about our President Elect as many of you already assumed... I don't affiliate with any party but I tend to vote for the candidate who is the most charitable, who looks out for those in need and who are less-fortunate. I'm all for spreading the wealth and I strongly believe that "what goes around comes around" so those giving often receive in return more than they ever gave ... I am excited to see what Obama will do in the next 4 to 8 years!


4 comments:
Commrads nice to see you got what you were wishing for, i just hope we are still here in four years so my canidate can fix things in the ussa (united socialist states of america) lol congrats
I am all about helping the less fortunate, but I'd like to choose where my money goes and who it really helps. I do believe that what goes around comes around, but again I should have a voice in how my hard earned money is spent. I just hate that most of the money that should go to charity gets losts along the way, held up by our big government.
Haven't you heard "Opposites Attract" HA HA HA! I actually voted for Obama if you can believe it, and I too am axious to see if he can pull this country out of the Hell Hole it's fallen into! I would've said the same thing on my blog about McCain too. I'm just as nervous as everyone about the future of our country. Good thing we have the Gospel right?
Hey, so my camera is a Fujifilm S3100. It's pretty good...it has a few things I wish were different, but overall it treats me right. :) We bought it off of Overstock for pretty cheap ($175 I think, and it's worth over $200) But I do have to say I did edit those photos in a photo-editing program - but they're close to the original.
Post a Comment