12.02.2008
Aaron
Ok this has been a crazy month! My Brother got married, Ashton got staples, Aaron had his birthday, Thanksgiving, my dog is sick with bronchitis and a million other things. In all the run around I feel like Aaron's bday was a bust. I tried to take him out to dinner but after one bite of mine I started to fall asleep, that's right I could barely keep my eyes open. I'm so glad that he was understanding. I just wanted to say how grateful I am for him. He is a wonderful father and a great husband. He's my best friend and I know we wouldn't survive without him. So happy belated birthday - We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jackman! Glad to know you're still alive and kicking!
Yeah, one more year with hair on your head...count your blessings-and Happy Birthday "Jackman" style...
Happy birthday Aaron!
Post a Comment