
Colten got his helmet today and he's been pretty good with it so far. He's touched it a few times but other than that he's ignored it. He has to wear it 23 hours a day for 3 months. Poor kid! I guess Ashton's nick name for him fits now (although I still don't know what a 'nocky' is).
In other milestones: he's army crawling everywhere and can't stand not to be moving. He's also making a lot of sounds like dadada and mamama. He loves to "sing" along with music and dance to the beat. It's been fun to watch him grow and try to keep up with his big brother.


3 comments:
Maybe it is "hockey" lol. He is still super cute even with the helmet...
maybe it's for knock like he can knock on his head now...he looks cute!
Poor little one. . .I'm glad it doesn't seem to bother him too much, I know it would drive me crazy! By the way, we loved seeing you over the holidays. . .we just wish it could have been more. Maybe next time!
Post a Comment