2.19.2009

9 Months!


Colten had his 9 month check up yesterday. He weighed 18.9 lbs and he's in the 30th percentile. I can't believe it, he seems like such a chunk! He is 26.5" long, and is in the 7th percentile, the doctor isn't worried as long as he's growing. He's doing well developmentally and is cruising right along. He's the happiest baby and such a blessing. It's been so fun to watch him do new things, it seems like he does something new every day. He loves to sing along with music and tell us long stories - it is so cute. He's also a big daddy's boy and has his feelings hurt every time Aaron leaves the room, or if he doesn't pick him up right away when he enters it.

1 comment:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Don't the percentiles make you crazy? I took Kate to the doctor today to have him look at her, she had a cold. Her head is only in the 3rd percentile, and it's causing stress. I wish the percentiles didn't exist!

He is so darling!