5.02.2009

Nesting

Whether it's a new hobby or nesting I don't know- but I have been having so much fun sewing lately. My sister will send me a blog with great ideas/tutorials and then I've been actually making them. Here's some of the things I've done so far:

Bandanna Skirt: I made this for one of my nieces whose been cheer leading, it was a little big in the waist but really cute on her, even if it is just to play in.

Toteable beach towel: for another niece for her b-day.
Hooded towels: I've made one for everyone of my nieces and nephews and of course my own boys and baby girl. I thought they would be good beach towels for the little ones, I got them at Walmart for $5 for a set 2 bath, 2 hand and 2 washclothes! What a deal huh?

Car trash can: This one was for myself! Pretty cute huh?

Did I mention that I am enjoying cooking too? I know it's like an alien took over - oh wait.... Here's a great recipe I made the other night.

4 comments:

The McKinnons said...

Seriously! How have you become so crafty. Everytime I try sewing I end up wanting to throw the sewing machine out the window! Good for you. The car trash bag looks like a way cute idea. Hey any other good ideas you get you should send them my way. That is if I can ever get to liking my sewing machine. All the stuff you made is so cute! I am super impressed.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Um...who are you? and what have you done with my sister in law??

Jolie said...

You are too good! Cute, cute stuff! I looked at the recipe...I'm really starving now! Looks delicious!