The newest thing I've made - and no I won't be using it, I will be giving it away! Tutorial PS don't forget I'm 32 weeks prego in this picture (ha ha)!
Thanks for posting all your crafts! I was just looking for a pattern for a nursing cover up for my SIL. I have also wanted to make a bandana skirt for my girls. Your projects look great! You'll have to make yourself a nursing cover up in lots of Pink! I hope you are getting excited to buy pink. Just be cafeful...It can really take over and become an addiction ;)
I love this! A friend gave me one when I had Sarah, and I love it - I just wish it was a little bigger, because Sarah likes to wiggle and things can get exposed. :) Maybe I should just make a bigger one.
2 comments:
Thanks for posting all your crafts! I was just looking for a pattern for a nursing cover up for my SIL. I have also wanted to make a bandana skirt for my girls. Your projects look great! You'll have to make yourself a nursing cover up in lots of Pink! I hope you are getting excited to buy pink. Just be cafeful...It can really take over and become an addiction ;)
I love this! A friend gave me one when I had Sarah, and I love it - I just wish it was a little bigger, because Sarah likes to wiggle and things can get exposed. :) Maybe I should just make a bigger one.
Post a Comment