5.19.2009

Party Stuff


I did a simple carnival theme, I had so much fun putting this together... my brother pointed out that it was a lot for a one year old - I'm ok with admitting that it was more about having something to work on then thinking Colten would care at all. I found a similar pattern for the invitations on a bridal shower website and used photoshop to manipulate them into the invitations, labels and Coten's t-shirt. I made the bunting with Colten's name on it and the water bottle hangers. I found most of the other stuff at the dollar store or in the dollar section of Target. I gave the kids cotton candy, animal crackers, cracker jacks and a bubble kit in thier lunchbox and showbag and I put peanuts, pretzles and caramel popcorn in the metal tins. Anyway I had fun doing it and I was glad that it was an excuse to get together.

2 comments:

Jolie said...

What a great idea!!!! I'm stealing it! It is the perfect summer party. You did a great job putting it all together!

Anonymous said...

It's really cute Sarah! I love it.