Our newest Angel has arrived, pure and beautiful! Her name bears great promise and legacy of strength and femininity. Welcome Reagan Janin Jackman.All Our Love,Great Grandma Briggs &Great Aunt Tracy
she looks just like the boys!!
Can't wait to see her tomorrow! She sure looks like Ashton!
What a doll, we are so excited for your sweet little family! Love her name.
Congratulations, she is beautiful! We love the name and will look forward to meeting her!
Cute name!!!! Cute baby, what a blessing...
Congratulations-She is beautiful, I'm so glad everything went well!
What a doll! I hope you are doing well and enjoying her. Let us know when you are home so we can come sneak a peak at her.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Our newest Angel has arrived, pure and beautiful! Her name bears great promise and legacy of strength and femininity. Welcome Reagan Janin Jackman.
All Our Love,
Great Grandma Briggs &
Great Aunt Tracy
she looks just like the boys!!
Can't wait to see her tomorrow! She sure looks like Ashton!
What a doll, we are so excited for your sweet little family! Love her name.
Congratulations, she is beautiful! We love the name and will look forward to meeting her!
Cute name!!!! Cute baby, what a blessing...
Congratulations-She is beautiful, I'm so glad everything went well!
What a doll! I hope you are doing well and enjoying her. Let us know when you are home so we can come sneak a peak at her.
Post a Comment