11.18.2009

Doctor's

It's been a week of doctor appointments. Reagan had to go yesterday due to a fever and rash. We found out that she has a classic case of Roseola and a pretty bad ear infection. Poor baby. She weighs 14.4 lbs now. Ashton had his wellness checkup today and is in the 50th percentile for height and 4oth for weight. He weighs 35 lbs and is 40 inches tall. He had to have four vaccinces and the seasonal flu mist... he cried and and on the way out said "Colten, I got two sniff shots and two hurt shots; sister, did you see me get hurt shots?" He got 4 suckers out of it though! I'm on my way to the doctor for a soar throat...I hope it's not strep!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Oh geez you poor people are falling apart. I heard about Ash's skin I felt so bad I about cried~Blame it on the pregnancy. Give them all a kiss from Tia and CC

Laura said...

ash, you are a brave trooper! 2 hurt shots and 2 sniff shots? you didn't even tell me about them! gram xo