
We went to get the kids pictures taken today...I learned two very important lessons: 1- dress kids individually and put directly into car seat once dressed. After dressing Colten, he decided to go have a swig of my Coke and spill it all over his dress shirt, hence the turtle neck. 2- never go to Target studios again...that may sound harsh but when we got there we got the kids all set in their first pose and they were all smiling when the chicks battery died and the back up one too! She had to go get a different camera - well by then it was all shot to heck. Although the pictures aren't as good as I thought they could be, my kids are still darling aren't they?



On another note, Reagan had her wellness check up and is in the 40th percentile for weight (15 lbs) and the 95th for height (26.3")!!! I knew she was tall. She's trying to hold her own bottle, grabs everything (especially my hair -did I mention she is very strong and pulls very hard?), and can roll to one side. She's growing so fast.
5 comments:
They are sooo darling. I wish we lived closer or really that you lived closer. We so missed you at Thanksgiving. Ashton just amazes me as I am sure the others will when they start talking. You are such a great mom keep up the great work.
A-DOR-A-BLE!!!!
So cute Sarah!!
12/25/2009
Sarah, Aaron, Ashton,
Colten, Reagan Janin:
2009 has been a bittersweet time in our lives.
These blogs letting me share the everyday events in my grandchildren and great-grandchildren's lives have so helped me maintain my perspective about how fortunate I am to have you all be part of my heart and soul--my life blood.
I try to keep up on birthdays, holidays, family events much as I can. It was so good spending Thanksgiving with the Jackman clan at Lake Point.
Christmas Day was lovely for Tracy Carol and I, thanks to the generosity and hospitality of Jolie, Randy, River and Jax.
2010 coming up. I know this year's agenda will be one that will need us to be together in support and love.
I do pray that Randy will be recuperated and mobile before too many months have passed in 2010.
I hope New Year's Day will be a pleasant, peaceful day for all of us.
Do y'all cook up and eat the fish Aaron catches?
All My Love: Grandma Briggs
12/25/2009
Sarah, Aaron, Ashton,
Colten, Reagan Janin:
2009 has been a bittersweet time in our lives.
These blogs letting me share the everyday events in my grandchildren and great-grandchildren's lives have so helped me maintain my perspective about how fortunate I am to have you all be part of my heart and soul--my life blood.
I try to keep up on birthdays, holidays, family events much as I can. It was so good spending Thanksgiving with the Jackman clan at Lake Point.
Christmas Day was lovely for Tracy Carol and I, thanks to the generosity and hospitality of Jolie, Randy, River and Jax.
2010 coming up. I know this year's agenda will be one that will need us to be together in support and love.
I do pray that Randy will be recuperated and mobile before too many months have passed in 2010.
I hope New Year's Day will be a pleasant, peaceful day for all of us.
Do y'all cook up and eat the fish Aaron catches?
All My Love: Grandma Briggs
Post a Comment