1.02.2010

A New Year


It's a brand new year. I love new beginnings, the chance to start fresh. I'm not usually good at new years resolutions - I'm better at fulfilling goals in the spring and summer - it's the sun, it gives me energy or something. Anyway, there are, however, a lot of areas I would like to improve in this year and patience is one of them (this pic is from a random generator that just pulled this goal out for me...guess it's a sign). I get so caught up in going, going, going that I lose perspective on whats really important. I don't know how to quantify this goal but I plan on taking a lot of deep breaths!

Well here's to a new year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the New Year too.

Wendy said...

The thing that has helped me the most with this is reading the book scream free parenting by Hal Runkel> He explains in like the first 5 chapters, that if you cant control yourself, how do you expect to control the scene around you. So if you bring yourself into check before freaking out, you wont freak out. It is pretty cool. And it helps with everyone, not just the kids!! Good luck, I think it is s great resolution!