6.21.2010

Ragnar Wasatch Back


Aaron competed in the 188 mile relay race this past weekend with a team of friends.  He ran the total equivalent of a half marathon in less than 24 hours. One of his legs is called "the Ragnar" which should say how grueling it was!  His team had major hiccup when one van missed their switch and they had to wait an hour for them to show up - other than that it was a great experience.  We went up to Park City to meet them at the finish line, the kids liked riding the tram down the mountain.  We were really proud of Aaron for this accomplishment!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Oh man Im jealous!! Im really want to run a ragnar race!

CJACRUN said...

Looks more like he is hitch-hiking to me. :)

Jolie said...

Aaron...you rock!!!!

Kinda does look like hitch-hiking...I agree with you Claar, but I'm still proud of you Aaron! You know I think anything you do is awesome :)

Glad Sarah and the kids got to see you at the finish line...you are a great role model!