9.20.2010

Speechless

There are few moments in my life when I have been left speechless...


Last week was a rough one at our house. The night before this incident Colten was up until midnight and then woke up again at 2am. I am a "in bed by 10pm" person, so I was worn out. This particular night I could hear the boys giggling but I was choosing to ignore it - after all what could they be doing but laughing at each other. It all ended when Colten came into my room saying "help me mama, my diaper." His diaper was undone and didn't look like it was going to stick anymore so we went back to his room to get a new one. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I mean they've torn their room apart before but this was ridiculous! Colten had taken off his diaper and peed on a large amount of this pile, but they also emptied a whole bottle of my contact solution ( I have no idea how it got in there) on everything else - since I couldn't tell what was wet from pee vs. contact juice I had to wash everything - every piece of clothing and bedding they own! Aaron came home 10 minutes after I found this and I just started laughing and then crying and then laughing again. I was soooo tired! We really need to get them separate bedrooms.

6 comments:

Anna said...

Sorry but I can't help but just LAUGH!! HAHAHAHA I know Ill get mine someday soon!

Anonymous said...

09/21/2010

Great Grandma Laura's birthday was yesterday: 09/20/2010-I was born in 1930-I'm now 80.
Sometimes I have to admit my digs get chaotic and messy. I seem to drop, spill, break a lot of tings. My power chair bangs into walls and doors. I am very good at dropping red bottles of cranberry juice, and boxes of frozen blueberries that roll all over the floor, under stove and frig.
But, birthdays on Sept 20 are wonderful, aren't they, Ashton?

Jolie said...

hmmmm....sounds like Aaron's offspring :)

Oh Sarah.....I'm glad you could laugh even if it was in between cries. I think separate rooms is a good idea.....two boys together come up with the best schemes. One is always the idea guy, the other is the follow through guy. Double trouble for sure!!!

Susan said...

Wow Sarah all I could do was laugh...sorry!! But i got to say these two have have my boys all beat to heck all mine did at this age was build Lego towns and then light them on fire!! "BOY" the memories!!

Kim Millard said...

O my word! I have to admit I am laughing.

Anonymous said...

UH, W O W !!! I M SPEECHLESS... :O