I had it professionally dyed on Monday. I thought it would be fun, now I'm regretting it. I feel like a comic book character - like Mary Jane. Or maybe Arial - ha ha ha
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Whoa! Only one pict shows up...what happened? Did you do it yourself? fill me in!
it looks a lot better in person. i like it! your hair is pretty and so long. i could see myself choosing that color. i always wanted some red. you're always beautiful...
11/19/2010 OH SARAH! I didn't recognize the unlabeled photo of yesterday. SO BREATHTAKING YOU ARE! Red hair to compliment our Autumn. Your Mother-in-law would love it. In retro: I love the name HUDSON, too. Havyn & Hudson. Sounds like a movie title. GGMA B
6 comments:
Whoa! Only one pict shows up...what happened? Did you do it yourself? fill me in!
i think you look pretty!
it looks a lot better in person. i like it! your hair is pretty and so long. i could see myself choosing that color. i always wanted some red. you're always beautiful...
Live it up; you're only red once. :)
LOVE IT!!!!!!
Perfect for fall/winter!!!
Red is in right now and you look super lovely!
11/19/2010
OH SARAH! I didn't recognize the unlabeled photo of yesterday.
SO BREATHTAKING YOU ARE!
Red hair to compliment our Autumn.
Your Mother-in-law would love it.
In retro:
I love the name HUDSON, too.
Havyn & Hudson. Sounds like a movie title.
GGMA B
Post a Comment