2.12.2011

They Say

Mom: Please don't leave the bread open, it will get hard and yucky and stale
Colten: Like my toes?

While at Uncle Scott's house:

Ashton: Can we play video games?
Scott: I don't know if your mom wants you too, you might be addicted.
Ashton: Let's just do it. What's addicted anyway?
Scott: When you can't live without it.
Ashton: Don't worry I'm only addicted to Scooby Doo.  I love that cute little guy!

Reagan's new phrases are "no way" (ash says she sounds like an old woman when she says it, because of a little vibrato) and "Oooh" when she doesn't get what she wants. 
The other night it was time for her to go to bed and she started to say "daddy, daddy" to have Aaron come rescue her.  He gave her a kiss and I laid her down.  She was quiet but he lasted 30 min before he came and got her out again.  She definitely knows how to pull on his heart strings!
She loves to play with my hair, she always brushes it so it hangs over my face and then says "pretty!"

1 comment:

Deanna said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing... Aarons such a softee :)