5.05.2011
Dying from Withdrawls!
Day 5 - I'm usually feeling good by now, but not today. I still feel so moody. I could bite your head off at any moment, my poor kids. I don't know if it's because I've dropped all caffeine and sugar at once or what but it sucks! Luckily I have my little Ashton to remind me "Mom you said you won't have any coke until after Lake Powell!" I know, I know, I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Crap. How about just holding out until we leave for Lake Powell? We want "happy Sarah" on vacation with us.
ok, i was just at your house helping you clean and you didn't act like you would bite anyones head off, although you kept talking about having a coke! i don't know why you ever quit, it tastes so good. just drink cafeine free and you'll feel better about having it. take it from one who knows....
what are you doing?????
NEVER ever quit two addictions (like caffeine and sugar) at once!!!
Why are you quitting anyway??
Don't even tell me to lose weight!
I say life is short and you could get hit by a bus tomorrow...enjoy a coke and a smile :)
did you make that sign? i think i need one that says, eat chocolate!
Post a Comment