We were invited by the Sissons to spend Labor Day weekend up at Bear Lake this year, on lake front property! We shared a camper with Claar and family - and there was a plumbed toilet, my kind of camping!
Reagan spent most her time on the trampoline or getting the older girls to haul her around. Ashton loved the canoe and Colten just enjoyed the dirt!
We were really impressed with the tractor-launching of the boats. I've never even thought of launching a boat with out a marina - it was brilliant.
Aaron came up on Sunday and had fun taking a beating from the kids. He was also pretty determined to rush home and buy RJ a trampoline - luckily he gave it a second thought.
The winds can really pick up on the Lake in the afternoon, we had to cut our tube ride short because I got to nervous when Emmy and I almost flew off with Colten in my arms.
We had such a good time - I dream of owning property like that someday.
9.21.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment