Ashton and I had our annual trip to Frightmares at Lagoon this weekend. He was so brave! He is now tall enough for the big rides, so we hit the rickety old white roller coaster first thing. I remember my first ride on a similar coaster at the Puyallup WA fair, it was freaky. I wish I could have videoed the poor kids face. The minute we went down that first hill he looked terrified! He didn't make a sound the whole ride, he just clung onto the bar in front of him. At the end I asked him if he was ok and if he wanted to go again, "I don't EVER want to do that again!" He did however go on the Tidal Wave and big Swings. They made me so sick, so I was out for any other circular rides - he went on them by himself instead! It was funny to watch him cause he would look back behind him the whole time trying to see the other kids on the rides - too social :)
10.25.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment