1.20.2012

Our New House

So we moved in right before Christmas:
That is the actual front view of our house - see:

Anyway I put together a video tour of the house at the end of this post - but here is a before pic of the yellow kitchen...
This was the people who sold us the house's living room.

Here's the tour:

Missing video:

5 comments:

Jolie said...

Congrats Jackman Clan!!! It's just beautiful and looks like the perfect fit for your family.

I was on pins and needles waiting to see Ashtons room and the video was cut off right before. My fav parts of the video was listening to the kiddies voices and their personalities! What a bunch of hams! They are great kids and you and Aaron have done a wonderful job in parenting and home improvements! Love the laundry chute!!!

Shari said...

I'm with Jolie. I was waiting to see Ashton show off his room and his bathroom. lol I'm sure it is amazing just like the rest of your home. The house is so nice and I know you are going to do a fab job decorating it all up. The improvements Aaron has done already are wonderful. You will make many wonderful memories with your family there I am sure.

Susan said...

Sarah, what a beautiful home for your family. It looks perfect and such beautiful views. What fun you will have decorating and putting all of your special touches on everything. Congratulations, enjoy!

Shari said...

Ashton does have a room yay!!! :)

Unknown said...

Your new house is gorgeous! You must live pretty close to my sister, she lives in Willard and has the same views as you. Its really pretty so many fun decorating possibilities!