5.03.2012

They Say

"Ash and Reagan are asleep.  I stayed awake hiccuping.  The hiccups are trying to get my air." Colten

When talking about the 3 airplane pictures I hung up in his room.  The two outside ones face east and the middle one faces west.  "That one's flying away cause those two are gonna crash into each other." Colten

Ash got called in to his teacher during recess.  We were giving him a lecture about why she has to have special talks with him during recess etc, he was focused on the missing recess part.  "She chose to meet during recess, I didn't choose that!" 
We asked what she talked to him about.  "She says the kids follow me.  It's hard to be patient, it takes too long and I get bored, so I start being silly and the kids do too.  Then the kids all get noisy and it irritates me so I have to stop it." 
Aaron "If I ask your teacher and she says you've been naughty your going to lose privileges."
Ashton "Well, don't ask her then."

Ashton came up wearing jeans and a light blue polo shirt.  Aaron "Ash go put on your play clothes."
Ashton "These are my play clothes."

After getting into the car. "I don't want music or Charlie's Factory or anything like that, I hate it!" Colten
Guess he was fed up with our audiobooks and playlists...

Carly put Hudson in khaki pants and a navy polo, he says "Mom, I'm Ashton!"

1 comment:

Jolie said...

Awe :)
You've made my day, and given me a good chuckle!
Your kiddies are just a delight!