I've been waiting for the day when I could watch my little girl twirl around in a studio! It was so fun to see her do something so girly and just for her. She was super excited to wear her ballet clothes and explained to brothers a zillion times that a leotard is the top you wear in ballet. She did a very good job of listening and following instructions. Her plies were beautiful and she just about got down the chasse, which is super tricky for those little ones.
9.03.2013
Twinkle Toes
I've been waiting for the day when I could watch my little girl twirl around in a studio! It was so fun to see her do something so girly and just for her. She was super excited to wear her ballet clothes and explained to brothers a zillion times that a leotard is the top you wear in ballet. She did a very good job of listening and following instructions. Her plies were beautiful and she just about got down the chasse, which is super tricky for those little ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Very cute! I love how she is watching herself in the mirror... I bet you did enjoy watching her!
Post a Comment