Well I thought some of my family might like to see what I look like prego with #2... I'm smaller this time so maybe he'll be average size (you know 7.5 lbs instead of 9 lbs 1 oz)! He also dropped a lot this week, I know that's hard to believe but I really carry very high. Anyway not much longer and we'll get to meet the little guy (who still has no name).
4.26.2008
37 Weeks
Well I thought some of my family might like to see what I look like prego with #2... I'm smaller this time so maybe he'll be average size (you know 7.5 lbs instead of 9 lbs 1 oz)! He also dropped a lot this week, I know that's hard to believe but I really carry very high. Anyway not much longer and we'll get to meet the little guy (who still has no name).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
You look darling! Good luck with your second addition. It is crazy but really fun!
Wahoo only 17 more days!!!
Um I actually really shocked you took a pic of yourself let alone posted it! Um good job breaking out of your comfort zone. I cant wait to meet little Zaide.
Ok I know thats not really his name I just thought it was cute!
How about Sven?
You look great! I'm excited for you and want to see him when he comes!
You're lookin' good young lady. I'm so jealous that you are almost done. Matt laughed at your self-portrait. Well it looks like we have just about 8 more weeks left. Woohoo!!! I can't wait!
Looking good little mamma! Can't wait to meet no name! :)
what happened to the dirt bike blog?
I need an update on this baby! Did you have him yet? This is what happens when we're not in the same ward anymore!
You look so happy!
Can't wait to see you in dance class!
Post a Comment