5.18.2008
Colten Argyle Jackman
Little Colten : 7 lbs 7 oz, 19 in, born on the 14th. We're over joyed to have a new addition to the family - even Ashton was sweet with him! He came in wanting to see his baby brother and he kept saying "Ashton is here." He looks exactly like his dad's baby pictures, with a little darker hair - we'll see whose personality he has!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Sarah, he is adorable! Congratulations!! I just love that you have two, cute little boys!
Congratulations! We are looking forward to meeting him!
Congrats!!! He is such a cutie!!! I loved the pictures with him and Ashton!!
He is sooooo cute! Looks chubby but 7-7 what a perfect size!!
What a sweetie! How exciting!Congratulations!
Congrats on the new little one! Colten is so cute - and I can't believe how big Ashton is! You guys did a great job!
Sarah, I'm so glad I was able to stop by and see you. Colten is adorable and you looked great. I know you don't believe that but I've had a toddler and a newborn and believe me you do. I would have been in tears with the mac and cheese episode. You handled it wonderfully. I just wish I would have thought to take a few pictures. lol
Congrats Sarah...I'm so excited for you! You will have to give me the heads up on what it's like to have two kids so I'm prepared. I've only got just under 6 weeks left. SCARRY!!!
Congratulations you guys! Here's hoping he gets your personality Sarah. Just kidding Aaron, I'm sure he'll be "canning" smaller kids as soon as he can walk.
What a cutie Sarah, Congrats'!
Hey...why isnt my fab blog listed under your friends?
http://efinlinson.blogspot.com/
are you embarassed by me?
Post a Comment