Okay, I will give up the denial, Colton is growing up, but still so cute! It does seem a bit unfair to the older kids how much fun the babies are, but I guess it is just a piece of the puzzle as to why I am Mom and Dad's favorite.
HaHa - excited to see Colton, I mean all of you today and hear Golden Boy's Canada stories. I will be disappointed if one doesn't start with "so I nearly died"; it is a constant.
1 comment:
Okay, I will give up the denial, Colton is growing up, but still so cute! It does seem a bit unfair to the older kids how much fun the babies are, but I guess it is just a piece of the puzzle as to why I am Mom and Dad's favorite.
HaHa - excited to see Colton, I mean all of you today and hear Golden Boy's Canada stories. I will be disappointed if one doesn't start with "so I nearly died"; it is a constant.
-Claar
Post a Comment