Today my sister and I made this tutu and wings for my niece's birthday ...they turned out so cute if I may say!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
seriously Sarah? I just paid some lady from your ward to make Maklee a fairy skirt for her birthday/halloween...suck! How did you do those cute wings I need to get some for her still I can't really decide what I want. Were they hard.
For the wings I just watched a tutorial online and adapted it. Not hard at all. The tutu was cake...I'll be doing them for my other nieces for Christmas...don't tell!
2 comments:
seriously Sarah? I just paid some lady from your ward to make Maklee a fairy skirt for her birthday/halloween...suck! How did you do those cute wings I need to get some for her still I can't really decide what I want. Were they hard.
For the wings I just watched a tutorial online and adapted it. Not hard at all. The tutu was cake...I'll be doing them for my other nieces for Christmas...don't tell!
Post a Comment