2.03.2009

Swim Lessons 2



Ashton really enjoyed taking swim lessons this month. By the end he was no longer timid and became very brave --making me nervous at times. Not only did he learn some basic water skills he also learned how to stand in a single file line and wait his turn, which was a comical process to watch each week. We'll probably do some more lessons when it gets closer to summer but it was a fun activity to pass the time!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Awesome! I considered taking JB to do swimming lessons - I'd really love for him to learn. But the only kind they had for his age around here (that I can find) is one where I would have to get in too. I'm just not up for that yet... Where did you end up going?

Anonymous said...

you're pictures are so cute. I have considered doing that very same thing with Maklee. (some now and then closer to summer)