4.12.2009

Easter

We had our Easter celebrations at our house this year. Ashton and his friend did a little Easter egg hunt in the back yard. They were more worried about beating each other to the eggs than anything. The weather was beautiful and the boys enjoyed playing out on the swing set while dinner was cooking. It felt low key and relaxed but we were glad to have both my family and Aaron's dad with us!

1 comment:

Sarah and Todd said...

Sarah, I was just curious about Colten's head mask that he wears. My newest, Lainey, will only lay her head a certain way when I lay her down to sleep and it's starting to seriously flatten on side on the back of her head. I wanna say it's a lot more than normal for a baby, but I guess I really don't know. I think I'll take her to the Dr. about it, but I thought I'd ask you how that went with Colten first. How bad was it for him and would you say sleeping a certain way caused it to be that way? Is there something you think I could do now to it get better on its own? Anyway, if you have a minute to let me know, that'd be great! Thanks!

(sarahstice@hotmail.com)