Aaron's latest adventure with the SWAT team had them scouring in the mountains looking for the "farmers" of this pot field. This is the second (and larger field) discovered on mountain property. After hiking all day the guys cut it down and hauled it off to be destroyed - I guess the street value was around 4 million dollars!
9.24.2009
Rasta
Aaron's latest adventure with the SWAT team had them scouring in the mountains looking for the "farmers" of this pot field. This is the second (and larger field) discovered on mountain property. After hiking all day the guys cut it down and hauled it off to be destroyed - I guess the street value was around 4 million dollars!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
What an exciting job!
holy cow! on your friend's property? crazy! the swat guys all look tough like aaron! mom
I heard about this on the news - didn't know Aaron was involved. Looks like he enjoyed it though.
Was this the Morgan bust??? Coooool!!! My cuz was part of the smack down!!!! You rock Aaron!
Never thought I'd see THIS nephew of mine chillin in a pot field!
Post a Comment