This is a coat I got from DI - I'm not sure of the year, probably 80s does 40s but I love the lines and maroon details.
This is a dress I bought from ebay - very nautical 50s for this summer, with a little bolero or something. I have a cute red and white polka dot dress too.
I tried to look for a Christmas dress but couldn't afford anything so I made a plaid taffeta circle skirt and wore my back seamed nylons with it...Aaron's glad he was working that Sunday!
These are my favorite purchase! Real naval pants...they even have the sailor's name tag they belonged to inside. I saw sailor pants in Dior's fall and spring lines - and although I never pay attention to high fashion the idea caught my attention. They fit perfectly and they are so comfortable. - So if you see me scouring the racks at DI or dressing a little differently you'll know why...





No comments:
Post a Comment