2.28.2013

A New Generation

"Sting, Sting, Strike like a Bee!" Ashton made up this cheer for his wrestling club.

Our boys just joined the Stingers wrestling club at Box Elder high school. We're really excited! Aaron is loving going to help - especially the really big boys! He had fun literally throwing them around at today's practice. It made him feel "awesome" :).  I just have fun watching all my boys.

Colten is less thrilled. He's still so little. There is one other boy his age and they wrestle for a minute and then mess around for a bit, then try it again.

 photo 7CB28F0D-CDF1-47A4-B69F-FE28FA71541B-1498-0000005445D3CB12.jpg


. photo EAEA08A8-67CE-4733-A7F7-85EDFEE9B1CF-1498-00000054414844E7.jpg

"I don want toooo!"


 photo 826504F2-91C8-4B21-8DC9-CBDE6E2E0A73-123-0000000055666FA6.jpg


 photo 72BF5866-FB6A-4661-AD3A-765A2D5D8426-123-000000004FC2A22C.jpg


 photo 2B3E27C6-AE42-4A32-9364-C5D7F9F9BF37-123-0000000041CB02D3.jpg

 We were a little nervous about Ashton liking it but he loves it. There are a lot more boys from our neighborhood on the team than we knew about and Ashton loves it.

   photo 5009E920-A0D8-43F6-8962-93F58ADE34F1-1498-000000544E6F8A28.jpg


 photo 695B6B5E-904D-41DE-8972-6F275A6E5DEA-123-000000004B109CB1.jpg


 photo 7C6CA752-226E-4021-8C02-A143D7D4401D-123-00000000658F8CA3.jpg

  His fancy push ups to get strong.

1 comment:

Heather said...

So cute! I'm sure Brad would be jealous that Aaron has boys to wrestle with. . .Brad can only dream!