Colten reaches out for things now, my face, binkies, bottles and toys. He can't quite let go of them once he gets them though! It's so fun to watch him and see all the changes.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He is so cute Sarah, I love the bottom right picture.
I love his nose. So the story goes, we didnt mention the wedding, because we found out on Thursday that he was getting married on Saturday morning (I will have to fill you in on all the drama that ensued in the next two days)....oh well, that is just the way it works I guess.
2 comments:
He is so cute Sarah, I love the bottom right picture.
I love his nose. So the story goes, we didnt mention the wedding, because we found out on Thursday that he was getting married on Saturday morning (I will have to fill you in on all the drama that ensued in the next two days)....oh well, that is just the way it works I guess.
Post a Comment