I made this cute tutu for Reagan to wear to Uncle Chris' football game - it was there rival game called the Iron Horse. Although they didn't play to well Reagan sure was the cutest cheerleader ever!
What a priceless treat, these chances to view the moments in the childhood of my great-grandchildren. Reading each word, drinking in each photo layout is the best of thoughtful gifts.
5 comments:
Dang cute!! I want to squeeze those cheeks!!
Wow, she sure is cute! I can't believe how big she is getting already!
09/14/2009
What a priceless treat, these chances to view the moments in the childhood of my great-grandchildren. Reading each word, drinking in each photo layout is the best of thoughtful gifts.
Great job on the tutu! She is so dang cute!
She's getting so big! Did you get the package I sent for her?
~Aunt Tiffany
Post a Comment